Proactive Server Monitoring
Our computers looking after your computers
Ask: Does Your Computer Support Company….
- Keep you safe by automatically checking your backup every day? It’s vital to ensure that the backup has run and the data is secure.
- Keep you in contact with your customers and suppliers by automatically checking your email systems every morning?
- Keep your business running by checking your network every few minutes to ensure the smooth running of your systems?
- Keep regular tabs on network connections?
- Monitor for data and security breaches?
- Keep an eye on anti-virus to ensure nothing untoward affects your systems?
Correct group also keeps tabs on any third-party applications you might be running. If a vendor pushes out a critical patch or update, we are ready to apply it, keeping your systems running smoothly and securely.
As well as keeping an eye on the software, we look after the physical health of your network to ensure that there are no problems with things like your hard disks, server fans, power supplier and Uninterruptable Power Supplies (UPS).
If you are using a RAID server, your data will be installed across multiple disks for increasing resilience. If a disk fails, or is at risk of doing so, we will be alerted and can replace it without any downtime on your network.
What Happens If There’s A Problem?
Our remote monitoring tools are fully integrated with our ticketing system, notifying us immediately of any issue. This means that we are able respond very quickly to IT issues when they register, usually remotely, and fix the problem before you are even aware of it! If it’s necessary, we will send a qualified IT engineer to your premises to fix the issue on-site.
The bottom line is that you can rest easy and leave your IT systems in our hands. We’ll be watching your systems so that you don’t have to worry about them and can concentrate on doing what you do best – running your business.