Backup and Business Continuity
Making sure your business can survive through ever more uncertain times
The Risk to Your Business
We are all aware that businesses are increasingly reliant on their technology. Anyone looking at the short or long-term future of their business has to ask themselves the following questions:
- How long would my business survive without its data, without emails, files or contacts?
- What would I do if there was a problem with our broadband connection?
- What would happen if there were any issues getting access to our office?
- If the worst were to happen to our data, how long would it take to recover and would it be quick enough to avoid damaging the business long-term?
These questions all come under the umbrella term of business continuity planning (BCP), which is a vital aspect of running a successful business. Correct Group can advise you on your BCP so that you can be confident every day and go to work safe in the knowledge that should the worst happen to your IT systems, they will not only have resilience but that there’s a contingency plan in place too.
What Do We Do To Create The Strongest Backup Plan For You?
We monitor and test backups as a matter of course, ensuring that you have real peace of mind that your data is secure.
We will look at:
- How we could build in resilience to your fixed-line connectivity. Would having a second line permanently running for resilience make economic sense for your business?
- If a fixed-line goes down, could you rely on a mobile line for a short term fix? Do your routers have this functionality and does your service provider offer enough performance in your location to support this?
- If there’s a problem at the data centre, what alternatives are in place and how quickly could you switch over?
We also feed into business continuity plans, alternate offices, remote access plans and aim to eliminate single points of failure so that interruptions to business are reduced.
Keeping You Running
Whatever your final BCP looks like, you can rest assured that by engaging with Correct Group, you will have an IT partner who you can rely on to have the answers. We want you to keep your focus on your business, not on your IT. You can leave that to us.