Providing IT Support Services for over 16 years
what our customers say
“Luiz very quickly found the important report that I had been working on, which I had accidentally deleted…whoooh!”
“I got help and the resolution to the problem within minutes. The engineer was very helpful and nice. I am very thankful.”
– Jan, International Education Advisers
“Really, really great quality support. A support you feel wants to help you. Thank you again.”
“Clare said that Ibrahim was extremely helpful and persevered until the problem was resolved. Very very pleased.”
“Costas could not have been more helpful and patient and literally has spent hours helping to resolve the problem. We are all most grateful.”
“Joseph is brilliant! He resolved this issue that Sage’s helpdesk couldn’t do. It was a bit long but not long for me compared to the three days I spent with a Sage engineer. Thank you very much Joseph, you made my day today.”
Correct Group is an ISO 27001 and Cyber Essentials accredited organisation. This means that we adhere strictly to a family of standards that ensures that organisations keep their information assets secure.
We specialise in IT security and place enormous emphasis on this area. Once you understand the extent to which we’ve gone to keep our own network secure, you understand why we’re the ideal choice to secure your own IT systems.
As far as information security management is concerned, firewalls, encryption, and multiple data loss prevention techniques are just some of the many tools in our arsenal.
IT Security covers a vast range of measures an organisation may take to secure their network. With the introduction of GDPR, keeping your data secure is a hot topic. But, aside from the threat of government fines should you be declared irresponsible with your IT security, there are plenty of reasons why your security should be your uppermost IT priority:
- Security of company’s commercially sensitive information such as client lists and pricing from competitors
- Business continuity, viruses and disruption can place you in breach of your commitments, might lose you clients
- Protecting employee sensitive information, such as salaries
Whatever concerns you have relating to your cyber protection, there is an increasing number of solutions that meet these challenges. As an ISO 27001 and Cyber Essentials certified company, we are well placed to advise you on suitable products and approaches.
Penetration tests and network audits
The starting point in any security brief is to asses a network’s shortcomings and give advice. In smaller, less complex networks, our 16 years of professional experience may be enough to determine any possible network deficiencies without the need for a formal security review. There are security quick wins and we’ll tell you straight away what they are, but should you need a more formal appraisal (for example, if you or your clients are regulated), Correct Group offers security reviews and penetration testing. We’ve also assisted clients in meeting assessment requirements of their potential clients or governing authorities.
Correct Group has a strong stable of security solutions on which to call upon. As with any stable though, it is ‘horses for courses’ and we need to assess your particular needs before recommending one solution or another:
- Firewalls: What features do you need? Intrusion detection, VPNs, Web filtering, Internet speeds and how many users will be connected.
- Anti Virus: Do you have Microsoft, Apple or Linux, can we centrally update the virus definitions.
- Email filtering: URL scanning and SPAM protection. What email platform do you run?
- Two-factor Authentication and strong password policies: how strict are you on enforcing password changes and complexity?.
- External access: are you allowing your staff to simply VPN from anywhere on a personal computer? If this is the case, you might be providing a back door in.
We are highly committed to making sure that companies are protected from the various methods of cyber infiltration that can impact and destroy a business. If IT security is a concern for you, let’s have an initial, non-committal talk to see what we can do to help.
Does your IT Security pass the test? You can check over here