Providing IT Support Services for over 16 years
what our customers say
“Luiz very quickly found the important report that I had been working on, which I had accidentally deleted…whoooh!”
“I got help and the resolution to the problem within minutes. The engineer was very helpful and nice. I am very thankful.”
– Jan, International Education Advisers
“Really, really great quality support. A support you feel wants to help you. Thank you again.”
“Clare said that Ibrahim was extremely helpful and persevered until the problem was resolved. Very very pleased.”
“Costas could not have been more helpful and patient and literally has spent hours helping to resolve the problem. We are all most grateful.”
“Joseph is brilliant! He resolved this issue that Sage’s helpdesk couldn’t do. It was a bit long but not long for me compared to the three days I spent with a Sage engineer. Thank you very much Joseph, you made my day today.”
SAN Storage Solutions
WHAT IS SANS?
Storage Area Networks (SANs) make large storage pools shareable across the enterprise, centralise storage management and dramatically improve storage utilisation, all of which result in lower costs for your business.
Correct Group is experts at providing networked storage solutions that offer better performance for the applications that drive your business.
TYPES OF SANS?
- Fibre Channel Protocol
- Internet Small Computer System Interface
- Fibre Channel over Ethernet
- Non-Volatile Memory Express over Fibre Channel
- Efficiency – A SAN sanctions you to pool your storage and dynamically allocate precisely what each server requires.
- Redundancy – SANs are incredibly resilient and ensure your data is secure and available.
- Scalability – There’s a limit to how many drives your servers can accommodate. SANs allocate more time.