Providing IT Support Services for over 16 years
what our customers say
“Luiz very quickly found the important report that I had been working on, which I had accidentally deleted…whoooh!”
“I got help and the resolution to the problem within minutes. The engineer was very helpful and nice. I am very thankful.”
– Jan, International Education Advisers
“Really, really great quality support. A support you feel wants to help you. Thank you again.”
“Clare said that Ibrahim was extremely helpful and persevered until the problem was resolved. Very very pleased.”
“Costas could not have been more helpful and patient and literally has spent hours helping to resolve the problem. We are all most grateful.”
“Joseph is brilliant! He resolved this issue that Sage’s helpdesk couldn’t do. It was a bit long but not long for me compared to the three days I spent with a Sage engineer. Thank you very much Joseph, you made my day today.”
Backup and Business Continuity Planning
Every company in the modern world relies heavily on their technology to underpin and maintain their business. The continuity of your systems is a universal priority and plans need to be put in place to account for unexpected disruptions to your IT network or problems with your hardware.
Have you ever asked yourself what would happen if your business were to suffer a data loss, or how long your business would survive without access to its data, emails, files or contacts? Or if you were unable to access your office for any reason, or your broadband connection went down, how you would manage to continue business activity? Is cloud backup better than a local backup?
All of these things fall under the banner of Business Continuity Planning (BCP), a crucial aspect of running a successful business.
Correct Group can offer effective advice on your BCP and provide assurance that even if your IT systems were to be significantly challenged for any period of time, they will be resilient and that you have a contingency plan ready to go if necessary, too.
The Risk to Your Business
We are all aware that businesses are increasingly reliant on their technology. Anyone looking at the short or long-term future of their business has to ask themselves the following questions:
- How long would my business survive without its data, without emails, files or contacts?
- What would I do if there was a problem with our broadband connection?
- What would happen if there were any issues getting access to our office?
- If the worst were to happen to our data, how long would it take to proceed disaster recovery and would it be quick enough to avoid damaging the business long-term?
Correct Group can advise you on your BCP so that you can be confident every day and go to work safe in the knowledge that should the worst happen to your IT systems, they will not only have resilience but that there’s a contingency plan in place too.
What Do We Do To Create The Strongest Data Backup Plan For You?
We monitor and test backups as a matter of course, ensuring that you have real peace of mind that your data is secure.
We will look at:
- How we could build in resilience to your fixed-line connectivity. Would having a second line permanently running for resilience make economic sense for your business?
- If a fixed-line goes down, could you rely on a mobile line for a short-term fix? Do your routers have this functionality and do your service provider offers enough performance in your location to support this?
- If there’s a problem at the data centre, what alternatives are in place and how quickly could you switch over?
We also feed into business continuity plans, alternate offices, remote access plans and aim to eliminate single points of failure so that interruptions to business are reduced.
Keeping You Running
Whatever your final BCP looks like, you can rest assured that by engaging with Correct Group, you will have an IT partner who you can rely on to have the answers. We want you to keep your focus on your business, not on your IT. You can leave that to us.
Call us to find out how Correct Group can help your business with BCP.